Insurance and Billing
Our practice accepts most PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) insurance plans and will gladly process your claim. We do not participate with HMO or DMO dental plans. Please bring the necessary insurance information with you to your first visit. You can also email, fax or provide it in our Patient Intake Form now available online. Please contact our office if you have any questions regarding your insurance plan and we will be happy to help you. Insurance policies generally cover a portion of the total treatment cost. Unless other arrangements have been made, we kindly ask that you pay the portion of the treatment for which you are responsible at the time of treatment. Please remember that it is your responsibility to pay any balance not paid by your insurance provider.
Please contact us prior to your appointment to inform us of any changes with your dental coverage.
TDP In-House Discount Plan
We are proud to announce that we have created an In-House discount plan for our patients! This is not dental insurance, there are no annual maximums or deductibles and we can cover your entire family.
Plan Cost: Individual $300.00
Additional Adult Family Member $250.00
Family Member (under 19) $155.00
Children (under 5) $100
TDP Plan Benefits :
· No Pre-Authorization Required
· No Waiting Periods or pre-existing Exclusions
· No Annual Limits
· No Deductibles
· Cosmetic Dentistry Included
· Discounted Dental Fees
Coverage Includes :
· Periodic Exams (two/year) 100%
· Cleaning (two/year) 100%
· Full Mouth Series (one/5years) 100%
· Bitewings (one set/year) 100%
· Periapical (1st film & 2 add’l/year) 100%
· Fluoride treatment (two/year) under 19 yrs 100%
· 15-25% off most other dental procedures*
Terms and Limitations of TDP
- Family members cannot be substituted in for another family member
- This plan is Non-Refundable. No refunds given if patient chooses not to use their dental plan.
- This is a dental discount plan and is NOT dental insurance. It cannot be combined with any dental insurance.
- Your effective date is the day you sign up and your renewal date is the same date every year. Plan expires after 1 year.
- Payment is due at time of service for any work received.
- Rates are subject to change annually.
- Our plan is good only at Dr. Tuman’s office, therefore if you are referred to a Specialist, discounts offered to members will not apply.
- A fee (based on length of appointment) may incur for each broken appointment without a 24-hour advance notice.
- The exams, x-rays, cleanings, and fluoride must occur within the year of enrollment and cannot be carried over to the next year.
* does not apply to office specials, anesthesia, antimicrobial treatment, medications or dental supplies. 15% discount for orthodontics.
We accept checks, cash and all major credit cards. Payments are due at the time of service, unless other arrangements have been made.
We promise to do everything we can to help you afford the treatment you require or want. Patients requiring extensive treatment will be offered a complete payment plan with an appropriate payment schedule. We accept cash, check and all major credit cards. Financing is also available through CareCredit.
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatments and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer No Interest financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it. You can even use CareCredit for your family and favorite pet.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. After you’re approved, you’re free to use CareCredit for the services you choose including LASIK, veterinary, dentistry, cosmetic, hearing aids and more.
CareCredit is endorsed by some of the most credible organizations specific to each healthcare profession we support. And CareCredit is a GE Money Company, so you know you can count on us. For over 20 years, we’ve been helping over five million cardholders get the healthcare treatments they want and need.
Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision’s in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com